Motorola Moto 360 - Black Leather Smart Watch for Android Devices (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging.The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Moto 360 works with a growing number of apps, from Facebook Messenger and Pinterest, to Eat24 and Lyft.
- Finely crafted with stainless steel, genuine Horween leather and scratch-resistant glass
- Tracks Health and Fitness - Moto Body tracks your steps, distance and calories burned along with your heart rate
- Works with your AndroidTM phone - Pair with any smartphone running Android 4.3 or higher. Troubleshooting: charging the Moto 360 by plugging in the USB Data Cable into a PC USB port or a Dual Port Wall-Charger is not recommended. If the Moto 360 is unable to charge, try the following steps: Remove the device from the charger and let it sit for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, place the Moto 360 back on the charging dock. The indicator light on the charger should turn on.Let the watch charge for two hours. It may take up to 30 minutes for the watch to turn on automatically once on the charging dock. Important: Using a different wireless charging dock or power adapter may damage your watch's battery and may cause burning and injury. If your Moto 360 won't pair with your phone, try the following troubleshooting solutions: Check that your phone or tablet is running Android 4.3 or above. Make sure your phone is next to your Moto 360.Check that Bluetooth is turned on.Ensure you are trying to pair via Android Wear, not through the Bluetooth menu. If you have paired via the Bluetooth menu you will need to reset your watch and connect again. Check that your phone is connected to the Internet. Try opening a website on your phone, such as news.google.com to make sure you are connected. Check that the following apps are up to date on your phone: Google Play Services app version 5.0.77 or above. Google Search app version 3.5.12 or above. Android Wear app version 1.0 or above. Restart your watch by holding down the power button until it turns back on.
Operating System: android
Details: The Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch comes with a 22mm black leather strap, runs on the Android Wear operating system and connects to your Android smartphone via Bluetooth to give you the information you need. Its 1.56" touchscreen shows important info like text messages, emails, missed calls, weather, navigation, and more. It alerts you with a gentle buzz on your wrist when new notifications come in and can be voice-controlled without pressing a button. Simply say, "OK, Google" or touch anywhere on the watch screen and speak to operate your watch.
Inside the Box